Goal Template Sheet

Term 1 2017 Goal Review and Next Steps
Name: Holly Vincent
Parent Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...

Greater confidence in math -Back
myself.
Asking friends or teacher to help out. If I don't know an answer just give it a try. Make sure if I don't know it,tell the teacher so they know what I can and can't do.
I have made progress in my math because I am asking people for help more often(Family,Friends, Teachers..)
My next step is to have more confidence in all my learning subjects.

Eg. When I'm stuck with my reading,ask the teacher who is in the room.




Student Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
To improve my presentation and formation in writing. My math in fractions too.







Not writing so fast and taking my time with my presentation and with my fractions. I can give it a go and if I don't know it I can ask the teacher or friends if they know it.
I slow down when writing and use the dictionary for incorrect spelling as well as adjectives for pieces of writing.
To use different adjectives to describe something.

Eg.  (Incorrect) The shoes are really good to walk in. They are good for sport too..

(Correct) The shoes and really nice to walk in. The are fantastic for sport too.









No comments:

Post a Comment